Since Natasha started in 1993, it has steadily grown to become one of the leading direct selling companies in the country. As a wholly Filipino-owned company, Natasha takes pride in the fact that it has become one of the leaders in an industry that has been traditionally dominated by multinational companies. Natasha Philippines is a direct selling company carrying shoes, apparel, accessories and personal care products. We work through a network of dealers who sell our products person to person using our catalogue. * Selling
The first earning opportunity is in the selling of Natasha products. You will get a 22% basic discount. When you received your orders, you will only pay the net price (gross price less 22% basic discount). The 22 % discount will be your profit.
Networking is the bigger earning opportunity. The more recruits you have, the bigger your network will become. Your earning will grow with your network.
* To empower natasha bags with its advantages
* To improve natasha’s sustainability to its consumer needs
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
* Can natasha bags apparel and shoe sustain advantage in producing luxury items. * Can natasha sustain its rapid demand growth while maintaining its competence SWOT ANALYSIS
* Loyal consumer
* Product bias in terms of gender
* Being in the lowest ranked in most popular firms in the industry * OPPORTUNITIES
* Good marketing strategies
* Environmental friendly raw materials and easy to source * THREATS
* Piracy / product fraud
ALTERNATIVE COURSE OF ACTION
The firm may also put its production to other Asian countries ACA 2
The firm must also provide other design of bags exclusive for men or for sports ACA 3
In order to minimize risk of fraud or piracy of...