10DBA391- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
UNIT I INTRODUCTION
Definitions - Concepts and Context of relationship Management – Evolution - Transactional Vs Relationship Approach – CRM as a strategic marketing tool – CRM significance to the stakeholders.
UNIT II UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMERS
Customer information Database
– Customer Profile Analysis
- Customer perception,
– Customer behavior in relationship perspectives; individual and
group customer’s - Customer life time value – Selection of Profitable customer segments. UNIT III CRM STRUCTURES
Elements of CRM – CRM Process – Strategies for Customer acquisition – Retention and Prevention of defection – Models of CRM – CRM road map for business applications. UNIT IV CRM PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION
Strategic CRM planning pro cess – Implementation issues – CRM Tools- Analytical CRM – Operational CRM – Call center management – Role of CRM Managers. UNIT V TRENDS IN CRM
e- CRM Solutions – Data Warehousing – Data mining for CRM – an introduction to CRM software packages.
1. G.Shainesh, Jagdish, N.Sheth, Customer Relationships Management Strategic Prespective, Macmillan 2005.
2. Alok Kumar et al, Customer Relationship Management : Concepts and applications,Biztantra, 2008
1. H.Peeru Mohamed and A.Sahadevan, Customer Relation Management, Vikas Publishing 2005.
2. Jim Catheart, The Eight Competencies of Relatioship selling, Macmillan India, 2005.
3. Assel, Consumer Behavior, Cengage Learning, 6 th Edition. 4. Kumar, Customer Relationship Management - A Database Approach, Wiley India,
5. Francis Buttle, Customer Relationship Management : Concepts & Tools, Elsevier, 2004
10DBA392- PRODUCT AND BRAND MANAGEMENT
UNIT I INTRODUCTION
Basics Understanding of Brands – Definitions - Branding Concepts – Functions of Brand Significance of Brands – Different Types of Brands – Co branding – Store brands. UNIT II BRAND STRATEGIES
Strategic Brand Management process – Building a strong brand – Brand positioning – Establishing Brand values – Brand vision – Brand Elements – Branding for Global Markets – Competing with foreign brands.
UNIT III BRAND COMMUNICATIONS
Brand image Building – Brand Loyalty programmes – Brand Promotion Methods – Role of Brand ambassadors, celebraties – On line Brand Promotions.. UNIT IV BRAND EXTENSION
Brand Adoption Practices – Different type of brand extension – Factors influencing Decision for extension – Re-branding and re-launching.
UNIT V BRAND PERFORMANCE
Measuring Brand Performance – Brand Equity Management - Global Branding strategies Brand Audit – Brand Equity Measurement – Brand Leverage - Role of Brand Managers– Branding challenges & opportunities – Case Studies.
1. Mathew, Brand Management – Text & cases, MacMillan, 2008. 2. Kevin Lane Keller, Strategic Brand Management: Building, Measuring and Managing, Prentice Hall, 3rd Edition, 2007.
1. Tyboust and Kotter, Kellogg on Branding, Wiley, 2008
2. Lan Batey, Asain Branding – A Great way to fly, PHI, Singapore, 2002. 3. Paul Tmepoal, Branding in Asia, John Willy, 2000.
4. Ramesh Kumar, Managing Indian Brands, Vikas Publication, India, 2002. 5. Jagdeep Kapoor, Brandex, Biztra nza, India, 2005
10DBA393- RETAIL MARKET MANAGEMENT
UNIT – I INTRODUCTION
An overview of Global Retailing – Challenges and opportunities – Retail trends in India – Socio economic and technological Influences on retail management – Government of India policy implications on retails.
UNIT – II RETAIL FORMATS
Organized and unorganized formats – Different organized retail formats – Characteristics of each format – Emerging trends in retail formats – MNC's role in organized retail formats. UNIT – III RETAILING DECISIONS
Choice of retail locations - internal and external atmospherics – Positioning of retail shops – Building retail store Image - Retail service quality management –...