ASST. STATION MANAGER: Reynaldo L. Maraunay
DATE: February 23, 2013
* COLLECTION UPDATE
Monthly Collection Quota| Collection Update(As of _______)| %| 725,539.28| 476,080.00| |
* MARKETING & PROMOTIONS
* Request for 1000pcs 4x4 dxcc logo stickers & 500 pcs 5x7inch dxcc stickers. This is for the scheduled Stickering Campaign by March 2013 (or as soon as stickers will arrive).
* Contracted Sales Month of FEBRUARY – P 141,080 local / 335,000.00 Political Strategy to Recover Sales:
* Recover old accounts/history and consistency.
* Do Market Mapping for Local Establishments
* Know the Capacity to Pay of certain Establishment
* Gather data from survey as sales tools.
* Working on RMN & Talkn’ Txt Sugod! Promo – SeaPort/Ferry & Airport/Plane
* We interviewed Ms. Matet Marion Cabudlan of Andrena on February 18, 2013 and it started on February 19, 2013. * Our drama Baston ended on February 21, 2013.
* We continue helping our listeners who need assistance in our station and air their recorded pasalamat every now and then.
* Our two interns from MINDANAO UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY and four (4) from LOURDES COLLEGE will air their designed programon February 24, 2013.
* An incident report was submitted to our Assistant Station Manager Mr. Reynaldo L.Maraunay when Mr. Alwen Saliring entered our station drunk. Attached to the report was the other incident report addressed to our Station Manager and VP for AM Operations Engr. Charley S. Canoy with same violation committed on December 11, 2010 and the observation from our Chief of Reporters Mr. Lee Van Chavez. Mr. Saliring was recommended for suspension as stated in our RMN EMPLOYEES HANDBOOK.
* News Department wanted to replace our current driver under LoneStar Agency because of his poor performance.
* Current list of dramas...