13, Avenue Walckiers, 1160 Auderghem, Belgium
e-mail : email@example.com
Born Sept 02nd 1974, Single
- European Market Development Manager.
- European Technical and Development Manager for 4 plants producing 60000 tons of Polyethylen stretch film.
- Second year International Executive Master Business Administration. - Team player with strong motivational skills, smiling.
02/2000 ( now Illinois Tool Works Inc.
ITW Mima Packaging System, part of the multinational company Illinois Tool Works Inc., is a world leader in Stretch & oriented packaging technology and innovation. The company manufactures both stretch wrapping machinery and stretch film. The group has 4 European plants producing and converting stretch film. The headquarter is located in Strassen in Luxemburg. Web site: http://www.itwmima.eu
06/2010 – now ITW Mima headquarter, European Market Development Manager.
▪ Investigation of new markets, new applications in collaboration with the sales teams and raw material suppliers to develop new applications in the packaging system selling approach (film & machine).
- Discover hidden customer needs via Blueprinting program: customer interviews. - Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of key markets and competitors via market and competitors research. - Investigation on new raw material.
- Responsible for the packaging optimisation center in Virton (Belgium).
07/2004 – 06/2010 ITW Mima headquarter, European Technical and Development Manager.
▪ Management of the R&D department for 4 plants located in Europe : Waterford ( Ireland), Gorey ( Ireland), Whiel (Germany), Virton ( Belgium) : - R&D budget plan management, long range plan management. - Development and implementation of new formulations. - Implementation of the same production standard (product), quality control system in the 4 plants. - Support of all technical activities with manufacturing managers to optimise the production: increase material efficiency, uptime, decrease quality complaints, returns. - Coaching of 5 subordinates: lab technicians, engineer. ▪ Product management: item list – Kan Ban – Product line simplification (PLS).
07/2001 – 06/2004 Mima Films, Belgium, Technical and Development Manager.
▪ Development of new generation of stretch film: oriented thin film (7µ). ▪ Management of projects from elaboration to implementation. ▪ Technical assistance to customers.
▪ Responsible for the lab quality in Ireland & Germany: coach 2 subordinates, supervision of the test results, processing of the results, establish customer specifications for all new products. ▪ Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of key markets and competitors. ▪ Responsible for quality: complaints, ISO9001 version 2000, internal auditor. Responsible for all environmental aspects of the company: ISO14000.
02/2000 – 07/2001 Mima Films, Belgium, Quality and Development engineer.
▪ Developments of new formulations for high performance cast and blown film. Test and evaluation of all new resins on the market (metallocen, octen, hexen,…). ▪ Responsible for the lab quality: coach 2 subordinates, supervision of the test results, processing of the results, establish customer specifications for all new products. ▪ Control quality problems and install corrective actions in the plant to decrease the percentage of return. Follow the tracability of a complaint. ▪ Responsible for the ISO 9001certification for the plants of Belgium and...