I am the Marketing Manager of Gloria Jeans Coffees, responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring marketing activates within the business. In this report I will first explain how I would establish personal work goals, set and meet my own work priorities and develop and maintain professional competence.
1. Establish Personal Work Goals
List Responsibilities of position:
* Produce annual planning for the marketing and public relations activities of Gloria Jeans showing initiative in developing new markets, retaining current markets and implementing new tactics in regard to selling and promoting Gloria Jeans.
* In consultation with the CEO have responsibility for public relations, image and branding of Gloria Jeans and associated marketing collateral ensuring a cohesive and innovative presence in the market place.
* Assume responsibility for liaison with key external organizations and develop relationships with these organizations.
* Assume responsibility for the research, evaluation and identification of new target markets and develop campaign strategies to reach these new markets.
* Manage the marketing team providing positive performance review and development of staff in their specific roles to ensure department resources are optimized and that the team functions well together by encouraging communication, trust and respect .
Give examples of specific personal work goals:
* To develop a detailed 5 year marketing plan within 6 months and present to the company board for acceptance.
* To conduct a new promotional campaign with successful take up of the range to budget expectations by June 2012.
* To increase market awareness of the brand and services provided by 10% by end of 2012.
* To increase market share by 2% by the start of 2013 by introducing a new organic range of coffee and food.
* To assist in opening two new stores in December 2011 to achieve maximum...