There was a time when man used to be self-dependent for all activities of his daily living. A pair of arms and legs used to be his assistants to perform his errands. But as the time passed by, brain-the biggest weapon, the mammoth power human has made possible the invention various easygoing gadgets to perform his work without putting any pressure on his shoulders. Invention of machines and gadgets has made his life so easy that at a very slow pace he started becoming dependent of machines for everything. In the past, man used to perform lots of activities by himself, but gradually tables turned and machines ruled his heart, brain, as well as body, and then his whole world. The slavery can be defined through the following points:
1. The day begins with the alarm of clock (a machine), instead of the first rays of sun or call of a cock.
2. Now while sitting with the family or friends or while traveling in a train or bus, people can be seen talking on cellphones instead of talking to the persons sitting besides them. If they are not talking on the phones, they can be seen pressing the buttons of cellphones for gaming, SMS, or songs, etc. Some prefer to listen to songs over the cellphone.
3. If man needs any information regarding something, he would trust machine more than the human. He would not ask or trust on any human regarding that, but he would trust Internet for the information.
4. Even while operating television, stereo, or VCD, etc., no one could live without remote control. 5. Persons owning two-wheelers or four-wheelers cannot go without it and if they have one brand, they would love to think, dream, and plan for the next model.
6. One cannot sit without cooler or air-conditioner in home, office, or car, as they have become habitual of it. Whereas in the past, our forefather even spent their lives even without fans, and NO DOUBT THEY HAD A HEALTHIER LIVES THAN US.
7. For washing clothes, washing machine is a must; otherwise, it would be a...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document