QUESTION A: Malaysia Food Goes Global.
A: When did Ani Sup Utara established?
B: Ani Sup Utara established in 1984.
2. A: Who was the founder of Ani Sup Utara?
B: The founder of Ani Sup Utara is Hasanuddin Ibrahim, and his wife, Rohani
A: What was the job which is done by Hasanuddin Ibrahim before he has his
B: In the beginning, he opened his small-scale business such as selling boiled
peanuts from a roadside stall and supplying balloons for parties.
4. A: When did they open their first restaurant?
B: They opened their first restaurant in 2003 in the Klang Valley.
5. A: How was Ani Sup Utara starts to expanded?
B: Ani Sup Utara was started from selling soup-based food at night markets
around the Klang Valley. Then, expanded when they started participating in
national events like Sure Heboh TV3 and the Malaysia Sales Carnival.
6. A: What the main vision of Ani Sup Utara?
B: The main vision of Ani Sup Utara is to build the largest network of
restaurant serving Malay food in Malaysia.
7. A: When Little Cash (M) Snd Bhd. established?
B: Little Cash (M) Snd Bhd. established in 2005.
8. A: How many outlets that company has in during five years?
B: Company have been successful expanded 18 outlets in five years.
9. A: What service had been prepared by Little Cash (M) Sdn Bhd. to their outlets?
B: Little Cash (M) Sdn Bhd. provides training and supervision to all their
10. A: From where Little Cash and Ani Sup Utara get support in expand their business?
B: Little Cash and Ani Sup Utara have received a lot of support from Ministry
of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism, Perbadanan Nasional
Berhad and the Malaysia Franchise Association and SME Bank with regard to
setting up their franchise.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document