This plan will detail aspects that a resort must use in order to keep proper functionality while still making a profit. We also included customer wants and demands and what they feel should be included into an experience at a hotel and water resort. Some factors to look at are:
* A new appearance:
-The website is being redone in order to attract most customers
-A support and e-mail function will be added to receive customer feedback
-A redesigned interior may be in order
* Better environment
-Attractions may be repaired or rebuilt in order to maintain customer satisfaction
-Non profitable activities will be limited or removed
-More non-water based activities
-Possibility of service on demand
-New manager, new management
* Health Concerns
-Healthier food will be promoted
-Some healthy foods will be produced on order
-Smoking is strictly prohibited
-Non-slip floors and prevents falls
We have developed five strategic foundations which underpin the 3 year strategy: 1. Focus investment in selected markets using a portfolio approach. 2. Enrich Makati Water Resort’s strong brand positioning.
3. Leverage digital media to identify and communicate with potential visitors. 4. Build the partnerships that are critical to achieving growth in visitor arrivals. 5. Make the operational changes that are essential to facilitate delivery of the plan. Implementing these strategies is going to result in some obvious changes to the way in which Makati Water Resort does its business. This will become obvious to our stakeholders and to the industry. The most striking change will be:
• Engagement in Joint Ventures and Public Private Partnerships –
Meaningful partnerships will be a feature of our operating style so that we can much more effectively leverage the government’s Investment in tourism.
What will the 3 Year Marketing Strategy deliver?
On the top line, we anticipate that the 3 Year Marketing Strategy will deliver incremental visitors.
* Projected and past sales records will be held
We believe that these new implementations will draw in more customers, retain more customers, and will maintain a safe and profitable environment.
Makati Water Resort owns thirty thousand square feet. This is a relatively small indoor water park, but it does, however, contain a moderation of attractions, including the Red Hydro Spin bowl ride, the Blue Tunnel Twister, an enclosed body slide, and the Walleye River Run lazy river. In addition to the adjacent Holiday Inn, the water park is affiliated with the nearby Days Inn and Comfort Inn and Suites. The Holiday Inn offers family and executive suites as well as standard hotel rooms. Other amenities include an arcade, a restaurant, and meeting facilities. We do not own these hotels, but we do have many business agreements with some of them. Makati Resort recently came under new management and we hope this turn of events will profit everyone involved.
Strategic focus and Plan
Makati Water Resort’s main mission is to provide a family fun environment. In spite of this we must also find some profit in order to keep maintaining and improving Makati Water Resort’s environment. An increase in sales and recurring customers will greatly help our mission to continually improve our attraction.
* Promote family quality by providing a suitable environment for growth and family bonding.
* Allow anyone to feel the sensation that our rides and attraction can bring, allowing them to relieve much stress that they may have from their daily lives.
* Provide top quality service so nobody feels that they did not get their money’s worth.
* Attach ourselves to the community to better it and help the growth of the entire county
* Promote good grades in school with strive for Excellence discounts...