* Scene 1: Three witches are singing “fair is foul and foul is fair”,.
* SCENE 2: After the bravery shown by Banquo and Macbeth in the battle he rewards Macbeth with the title “Thane of Cawdor”
* Scene 3: The witches prophesy that Macbeth shall be king and Banquo shall be father of kings.
* Scene 4: Duncan announces that Malcolm (son) is heir to the throne and will be the next king of Scotland
* Scene 5: Lady Macbeth reads Macbeth's letter about what the weird sisters said. * Scene 6: King Duncan and his followers approach Macbeth’s castle and welcomed by lady Macbeth * Scene 7: Macbeth Leaves the dinner worried about what he is going to do and almost talks himself out of murdering Duncan
* Scene 1: Macbeth sees "a dagger of the mind," hears his wife's bell, and goes to kill King Duncan.
* Scene 2: Macbeth Kills Duncan, Macbeth then brings the bloody daggers with him, which Lady Macbeth takes and puts them with the sleeping grooms.
* Scene 3: Macduff discovers King Duncan's dead body, and Macbeth then panics and kills the king’s attendants, and Malcolm and Donalbain flee out of fear.
* Scene 4: Ross and Macduff learn that Malcolm and Donalbain are responsible for their father's murder. Macbeth has been crowned king of Scotland
* Scene 1: Banquo gets suspicious of Macbeth, and then Macbeth sends two Murderers to Banquo to kill him and his son, Fleance.
* Scene 2: Macbeth reassures Lady Macbeth that everything will be solved by a terrible deed done.
* Scene 3: A third murderer joins and Banquo is killed but Fleance escapes
* Scene 4: Macbeth heard from the first Murderer that Banquo died, but Fleance has escaped. The Ghost of Banquo appears, and then speaks to the witches again.
* Scene 5: The three witches appear and their queen Hecate tells the other witches that Macbeth is coming to see them
* Scene 6: Lennox and another Lord have realised through a talk that Macbeth has lied and is responsible for the murder of Banquo and King Duncan. Malcolm has joined Macduff in England to help free Scotland from Macbeth
* Scene 1: The witches provide apparitions to Macbeth, which give him warnings and prophecies. Lennox tells him that Macduff has fled to England and then Macbeth orders Macduff's wife and children to be killed.
* Scene 2: Ross tells Lady Macduff that her husband has fled Scotland. A messenger then tells Lady Macduff to run for her life, but soon after the murderers appears who kill the boy and his mother.
* Scene 3: Malcolm and Macduff test each other’s loyalties. Ross tells Macduff that Macbeth killed his wife and children.
* Scene 1: Lady Macbeth is feeling guilty and starts sleep walking and also dreams about secrets such as her and Macbeth murdering king Duncan
* Scene 2: Scottish forces march towards Macbeth who is also show panic.
* Scene 3: Macbeth hears that his thanes are abandoning him and that the English army is approaching, but he tries to convince himself that he has nothing to fear and tries to comfort himself by recalling the prophecies of the witches.
* Scene 4: Malcolm orders every soldier to cut a tree branch and hold it before him to camouflage in Birnam wood
* Scene 5: Macbeth is fighting, but then hears the news of his wife’s death. A messenger reports that Birnam woods are coming towards Dunsinane and Macbeth goes out to meet his fate.
* Scene 6: The English and Scottish forces led by Malcolm reach Macbeths castle, the battle begins of the attack upon Dunsinane.
* Scene 7,8&9: Macbeth fights Young Siward and kills him, Malcolm and Siward take possession of Dunsinane. Macduff and Macbeth then do battle and Macbeth is then killed and after Malcolm arrives with the head of Macbeth he is hailed king of Scotland.
WHO| WHATS BEING SAID| Implications & Meanings|