"By the pricking of my thumbs /something wicked this way comes." (2nd Witch 4.1) Who, or what, is to blame for Macbeth’s metamorphosis from valiant war hero to a wicked murderer?
* Who is to blame for Macbeth
* Summarise the top being stated
* The blame switches from character to character and it starts from the witches to lady Macbeth and then finally Macbeth takes everything on his own shoulders and he is to be blame for his mistakes * Introduced what I am saying in this essay
* The witches are to blame for the metamorphosis
* They manipulate him using equivocations and paradox which also deceive * The witches know Macbeth’s inner desires which leads them to trick him 2nd paragraph-
* Lady Macbeth is to blame for Macbeth’s metamorphosis * She questions his manliness questions Macbeth
* She asks for evil spirits
* She uses the witches in the advantage
* Macbeth himself is to blame for his metamorphosis
* He doesn’t listen to anyone anymore and takes control * He tells lady Macbeth to leave everything to me
* He starts off as being guilty and this is part to which changes him as he turns from being guilty to not caring and killing * He realises how much he has changed
* Do not start new points
* Summarise the old points
* “When shall we three meet again, in thunder, lightning, or in rain? When the h`urly-burly’s done, when the battle’s lost and won” * Fair is foul and foul is fair
* Macbeth! Macbeth! Macbeth! beware Macduff;
Beware the thane of Fife. Dismiss me. Enough.
* Be bloody, bold, and resolute; laugh to scorn
The power of man, for none of woman born
Shall harm Macbeth.
* First Witch: All hail, Macbeth! hail to thee, Thane of Glamis! Second Witch: All hail, Macbeth! hail to thee, Thane of Cawdor! Third Witch: All hail,...