Associate Level Material
Life Resource Center Scavenger Hunt
The Life Resource Center (LRC) is a valuable free tool available to Associate Level students. Taking some time to explore this website to discover some of the many topics, resources, and tools available is a great way to find information to enhance health and wellness.
Login to the student website. Click on the Programs tab at the top of the page, and then on Life Resource Center under Services. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. What are the three ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC? The three ways a student may receive counseling services through the LRC are in person, over the phone, or online.
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under?
The Health Tools and Health Challenges are found under the thriving heading.
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located?
You can locate The Asses Your Health tool by clicking the thrive heading than clicking health tools.
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page?
How healthy are you, lifestyle change, physical fitness, prevention & screening, and tips for healthy living is the five categories on the Live Healthy Page.
5. Where can resources and articles about good nutrition are found on the LRC?
Resources and articles about good nutrition can be found on the LRC by clicking the thriving heading and then clicking healthy eating.
6. What are three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC?
Health challenges, woman health, children health are the three health topics that can be found on the LRC.
7. What are two categories found under the Medical Care heading? Dental acre & recuperation are two categories found under the Medical Care heading.
8. Where on the LRC would a person find information on addiction and recovery?
A person can find information on...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document