At times, it’s seemed as though life contains an endless supply of days. When I was younger, I thought this for sure. It didn’t matter how long I held a grudge, or how long I waited to do something I wanted—there would be an unlimited pool of other opportunities. At least that’s what I thought back then. Maybe it’s a rite of passage from childhood to adulthood: the moment when you realize life happens now, and that’s all you’re guaranteed. It doesn’t really hit you when you merely know it intellectually, like you know your ABCs, state capitals, and other concrete facts. It hits you when somehow you feel it. Your health declines. You lose someone you love. A tragedy rocks your world. It isn’t until you realize that all life fades that you consider now a commodity and a scarce one at that. But maybe that’s irrelevant. Maybe living a meaningful, passionate life has nothing to do with its length and everything to do with its width.
So, i have created this list with a few tips to live life to it's fullest!!!
1. Live in the moment. Forget the past and don’t concern yourself with the future.
2. Fully embrace the now, no matter what the situation.
3. Do the things you love.
4. Learn to forgive and embrace unconditional love.
5. Live every day as if it’s your last, embracing each experience as if it’s your first.
6. Believe in “live and let live.”
7. Use quiet reflection, honesty, and laughter.
8. Be other-centered.
9. Find calm in making art.
10. Focus on today and how you can do your best to live it to the fullest.
11. Participate in life instead of just watching it pass you by.
12. Stay healthy, eat right and most importantly, be kind to all.
13. Pray, forgive yourself, appreciate others, listen to your gut, do things you enjoy, and remind yourself that we are all loved and connected. (Sandra Lumb)
14. Don’t sweat the small stuff.