November 27, 2011
Life Resource Center Scavenger Hunt
1. What are the two ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC? They can call 866-320-2817 to speak to a counselor over the phone, or to meet a local one. You can also us the online counseling center.
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under? They are under the Thriving Heading.
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located? It is located on the screen after clicking on the Health Tools hotlink under the Thriving Heading.
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page? The five categories are How Healthy Are You, Lifestyle Change, Physical Fitness, Prevention and Screening, and Tips for Healthy Living.
5. Where can resources and articles about good nutrition be found on the LRC? Those resources and articles can be found by clicking on the Healthy Eating hotlink under the Thriving Heading.
6. What are three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC? Three of the health topics on the LRC are Senior’s Health, Men’s Health, and Women’s Health.
7. What are two categories found under the Medical Care heading? Two of the categories found under the medical care heading are Dental Care and Medicine
8. Where on the LRC would a person find information on addiction and recovery? You can find information about addiction and recovery and the Balancing Heading.
9. Where on the LRC would a person find information about health issues related to aging? You can find that information under the Aging Heading.
10. What are three psychosocial health topics that are available on the LRC? Three psychosocial health topics are long distance, communication tips, and conflict resolution.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document