2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under? The Heath Tools and Heath Challenges are found under Thriving
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located?
Thriving and then Heath Tools, from there Asses Your Heath can be found as the first listed link under the Categories.
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page?
The five categories are: How Healthy Are You?, Lifestyle Change, Physical Fitness, Prevention and Screening and Tips for Healthy Living.
5. Where can resources and articles about good nutrition be found on the LRC? They could be found under Thriving then Healthy Eating, there is a category called Good Nutritional Guidelines.
6. What are three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC? Children’s Health, Adolescence Health and Women’s Health are three of the health topics found in the Life Resource Center.
7. What are two categories found under the Medical Care heading? Prescription Drugs and Selecting Medical Professions are two categories located under Medical and Heath.
8. Where on the LRC would a person find information on addiction and recovery? Information about addiction and recovery can be found under Balancing.
9. Where on the LRC would a person find information about health issues related to aging? Information about health issues related to aging can be found under Aging and Health.
10. What are three psychosocial health topics that are available on the LRC? Three psychosocial health topics that are available on the Life Resource Center are Stress, Coping With Crisis and Suicide.