At the end of the discussion, 90% of the students are expected to: 1. identify the different kinds of pronouns correctly;
2. write and discuss about Matter using the forms of pronouns substituting nouns; 3. appreciate the importance of the rules of pronouns in terms of their classification; and
II. Subject Matter:
A. Topic: Pronouns
B. Time Allotment: 60 minutes
C. Values Inferred: Appreciation and enhancement in using pronouns. D. References: Exploring Physical Science, Maton et al; English Plus for Asian Students, Joven et al E. Materials: Visual Aids, photocopies of the text “Matter”
B. Lesson Proper:
1. Read the text entitled “Matter”.
2. Let’s define and identify PRONOUNS.
C. Critical Thinking
1. Answer the questions provided and refer your answers from the text.
Direction: From the text, pick all pronouns and list them in the table provided.
Kinds of Pronouns| Number| Functions|
| Singular| Plural| |
Personal| | | | |
Reflexive| | | | |
Relative| | | | |
Indefinite| | | | |
Possessive| | | | |
Demonstrative| | | | |
Interrogative| | | | |
Reciprocal| | | | |
* Write a short text using all the different kinds of pronouns in a one whole sheet of paper. * Define adjective and identify its different kinds at the back of your paper.
Lesson Plan in English for High School Students
At the end of the lesson, 90% of the students should be able to: 1. know the rules in comparison of adjectives;
2. use the adjectives appropriately;
3. appreciate the rules in comparison of adjectives; and