I. Opening in 1983, LensCrafters was the very first optical retailer to promise eyeglasses in about an hour. The company then perfected complete customer convenience by bringing an independent doctor of optometry, the optical laboratory and a wide selection of frames together under one roof. II. Organizational Strengths and Weaknesses
1. This company has a great location just inside Chicago Ridge Mall where there are many people. Its location gives a variety all consumers as well as convenience by offering an eye lab as consumers shop. 2. This strength allows consumers to avoid doctor offices and long waiting lines. B. Management
1. The company manager plays an important role in the business since his job is to recruit and train and make sure employees are following professional guidelines as well as every employee making a profitable sale to the business. 2. If a manager does not train his employees properly, not generating enough sales can hurt the business by not being able to provide customer satisfaction and eventually laying off those who cannot help the business. C. Eyewear competitors
1. Some competitors offer similar products and offers.
2. This affects the business by losing potential clients and new marketing strategies to achieve a successful name such as the company. D. Location
1. The location of the company might also affect the company 2. Consumers might not like the idea of an eyewear professional company inside a loud, crowded room where as others prefer or typically go to an optometrist office. III. Opportunities/ Threats
1. In this location, there is a set of licensed professional doctors who work in the lab that help consumers with eye exams, lens and ways to take care of your eyes. 2. With doctors working side by side with managers as well as sales employees, it generates an atmosphere for all to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document