* Subject: Outline about subject “Marijuana “
Specific purpose: At the end of the speech the audience will be able to demonstrate regarding the subject of marijuana medical legalization, effects and usage.
Introduction: People in our community and others, are strict when it comes to marijuana drug usage in the society, but in other communities and states they take in to consideration the usage of the marijuana drug as a medical resource to benefit from. Then the question remains, Is marijuana a medicine or a harmful drug?
Preview: Through this question’s answer we will all be able to know about whose using marijuana, how does it works, what are the effects of it on the human body and why it is legalized in some states.
Main Idea 1: First to begin with is who are the people using marijuana and how does it work. * A: Supporting point 1: Medical Cannabis is prescribed mostly to cancer and AIDS patients.
* Further support: it is has also been prescribed for: glaucoma, Crohn’s disease, Neurological pain, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, anxiety, depression, anorexia, pain.
* B: Supporting point 2: When smoked, marijuana releases cannabinoids, which act as neurotransmitters in our brain. There are over 40 cannabinoids found in cannabis.
* Further support: These cannabinoids give marijuana its medicinal value.
Main Idea2: What are the effects of smoking marijuana?
* A: Supporting point: Short Term Effects as increased appetite and euphoric feelings etc…
* B: Supporting point: Long Term effects are as the same symptoms of smoking tobacco since Studies have not linked marijuana to lung diseases such as chronic bronchitis.
Sign post: So far till now we all know the usage of marijuana and how does it work and what are its effects but what remains to be explored is what do doctors think and what are the legalized laws of medical cannabis.
* The American College of Physicians believes...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document