You have again submitted the SAME proposal which had been REJETED earlier. You had been asked to change your topic and select any organization having proper departmentalization, other than schools.
“Your proposal for project is rejected. You are NOT ALLOWED to work on your final project/dissertation. You are required to submit your proposal again (free from the mentioned mistakes).
You are required to modify your topic as suggested and submit your proposal again.
You are required to make changes according to the guidelines and submit your proposal against the relevant assignment when it will be given on the course VULMS.
You have already lost THREE chances for submission of a proposal. You are required to give due time to the course and stay focused.
Make sure this is the LAST CHANCE for submitting an improved proposal during Spring 2011 semester.
You are required to draft proposal on the below mentioned topic:
Leadership role in the organizational effectiveness: A study of XYZ Company
Objectives of the study will be like :
▪ To explore the different roles of leadership in an organization.
▪ To explore the different ways to determine the effectiveness of an organization.
▪ To identify how leadership can contribute in increasing the effectiveness of an organization
▪ To determine which leadership role is more important in the effectiveness of an organization.
While as a part of research project the organizational effectiveness will be measured in terms of strategic outcomes which consist of following parameters,
▪ Employee morale
▪ Organizations competitive position (it can be measured by using secondary data)
▪ Level of impact on strategic outcomes
▪ Client satisfaction
▪ Management satisfaction
▪ Reputation of the firm
▪ Ability to introduce organizational change... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2011, 06). Leadership Style. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 06, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Leadership-Style-715548.html
"Leadership Style" StudyMode.com. 06 2011. 06 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Leadership-Style-715548.html>.
"Leadership Style." StudyMode.com. 06, 2011. Accessed 06, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Leadership-Style-715548.html.