1. Hudson Report HK. Hong Kong Employees Work Longest Hours in Asia Pacific. Hudson Press Release, 11 October 2012.
2. Bureau of Labor Statistics. American Time Use Survey Summary. United States Department of Labor, 22 June 2012.
3. Eurofound. Gap between agreed and actual working time across the EU remains wide. Eurofound Press Release, 16 August 2012.
4. "Hours of Work in U.S. History". Economic History Association, 1 February 2010.
5. Golden, L. (2006). How long? The Historical, Economic and Cultural Factors behind Working Hours and Overwork, Research Companion to Working Time and Work Addiction.
6. Schachter, H. Save the world with a 3-day work week. The Globe and Mail, 10 February 2012.
7. CIA. The World Factbook: Advanced Economies. Library Publication. Retrieved from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/appendix/appendix-b.html
8. Spurgeon, A., Harrington, J.M. & Cooper, C.L. (1997). Health and safety problems associated with long working hours: a review of the current position. Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
9. Åkerstedt, T., Knutsson, A., Westerholm, P., Theorell, T., et al. (2002). Sleep Disturbance, Work Stress, and Work Hours. Journal of Psychosomatic Research.
10. The Situation of the Four Key Industries in the Hong Kong Economy in 2010. Hong Kong Monthly Digest of Statistics, February 2012.
11. Yoon & Yang. Korea Moves to Five-Day Working Week. Asia Law, November 2003.
12. Carr, B., Sun-Hee Kim, & Hwang Mok Park PC. (2008). Labour and Employee Beneﬁts 2007/08, Volume 1. South Korea: Country Q&A.
13. Just Landed. Working in South Korea: Work ethics, salaries and holidays. Retrieved from http://www.justlanded.com/english/South-Korea/South-Korea-Guide/Jobs/Working-in-South-Korea
14. Olson, P. The World's Hardest-Working Countries. Forbes.21 May 2008.
15. Ministry of Manpower Singapore Government. Section 38,... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2012, 11). Law in Hong Kong. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Law-In-Hong-Kong-1251771.html
"Law in Hong Kong" StudyMode.com. 11 2012. 11 2012 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Law-In-Hong-Kong-1251771.html>.
"Law in Hong Kong." StudyMode.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Law-In-Hong-Kong-1251771.html.