Golden Fiber Chem Solutions Co.
Our Company provides a complete line of laundry services from laundry shop construction and carpentry services such as basic set-up, design, renovation, and equipment installation, to other services like; comprehensive training for laundry operations, equipment maintenance, repair support, marketing support, and also provide laundry chemicals for sale.
We bring to you our exceptional industry knowledge with a wide background in laundry Operations Management and Hands-on Training. Equipped with over 10 years of experience in the laundry industry, we work hard to gain a thorough understanding of your business needs as we follow a robust process. Our experience and knowledge has helped many clients to achieve increased turnover and productivity in a safer, more efficient work environment.
We also run Fluff and Fold Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services as our brand of Laundry Shop that we use as venue for our Hands-on Training Services. Fluff and Fold Laundry and Dry Cleaning Services will be soon be available for franchising.
HOW TO START A LAUNDRY BUSINESS HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES
Laundry Shops can be seen like mushrooms popping in and out of the metropolis. If you take a look closer, these laundry shops are mostly full of laundry either packed in plastics ready for pick-up, sorted in baskets ready for washing, or inside the machine spinning.
A laundry business is one of the simplest business that you can think of since it doesn’t require a lot of skill to operate and manage. A simple individual can be one of your staff and anyone can manage this business because it is not too complicated.
Because it is a simple business doesn’t mean it is not profitable, so if you are looking for a simple business that you can start today, then laundry business is the one for you!
Here are the simple steps that you can follow in order for you to start your own laundry business:
1. Register your laundry shop’s Business Name.
* It is important that you already have a business name in mind so that you can already start. At the very least, reserve your name online or personally in DTI (for sole proprietorship) or SEC (for partnership and corporations). This will give you a kick start in order for you to act. Once you have your business name, you will surely feel more excited and raring to go! This is very important specially to those first timers in the business industry. In most cases, the hardest thing to do is to take the first step. So this is the first baby step for you.
2. Look for a location for your laundry.
* Simultaneous to your business name registration, you should also be looking for a location of your laundry. A good location is accessible and in good proximity to your target market. Make it clear to the lessor the terms and conditions in renting their space including, but not limited to the rules for site construction, turn-over, penalties and withholding taxes. You will be needing your Lease Contract in the succeeding business permit registrations.
3. Attend a Comprehensive Laundry Business Seminar.
* There are a lot of institutions offeringlaundry seminars nowadays. Attending such will cost you just a few bucks, so if you are really serious in plunging into business and you want to know from the experts, this is a must. Laundry Seminars costs about P2,000-P4,000 depending on the experience you will get. Some laundry seminars are all theoretical and there are some that can offer you a hands-on experience. My advise, choose wisely.
4. Dress-up your laundry shop.
* By dressing-up means completing everything you need in and out of your store. You will basically need the machines (washer and dryer) and its fixtures, cabinets, tables, and counter. You will also need to do the painting job, electric connections, drainage and exhaust, and also the signage in and out of your laundry shop. * Take note that you can...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document