LANKABANGLA FINANCE LIMITED
LankaBangla Finance Limited (LBFL) a joint venture financial institution established with multinational collaboration is in operation since 1997 having license from Bangladesh Bank under Financial Institutions Act, 1993. With institutional shareholding structure, educated & motivated human resources, friendly working environment & dynamic corporate culture has enabled LBFL to be a diversified financial services providing institution of the country. Technical support provided by Sampath Bank Limited, Sri Lanka has been working as a catalyst to emerge LBFL as most innovative financial solution provider strictly in compliance with the rules & regulations of Bangladesh Bank. VISION
To be the nation's most sought after facilitator in creating, nurturing and maximizing value to the stakeholders, the society, the environment, and thereby, GROWING TOGETHER. MISSION
To lead by example through a committed team of nurtured resources fostering ownership that motivates thriving towards excellence in knowledge, systems, processes and procedures, thereby empowering the organization on at every level to deliver the highest quality of product, customer care, and stakeholder value keeping environmental safety a priority.
* To be the most preferred financial services provider
* To maximize the value of being our customer, shareholder or employee * To build and retain a team of highly skilled human resources through talent hunting, nurturing, training, developing and motivating through rewarding to deliver the highest level of customer service * To build state-of-the-art technological framework for ensuring faster, accurate, timely and risk calculated operations capable of coping with ever increasing financial and operational complexities * To standardize policies, rules, regulations and operational procedures guiding seamless and efficient delivery of service at every level * To develop and maintain an organizational culture committed towards ownership thriving for continuous innovation and improvement in our way of doing business to meet and exceed stakeholders ever growing expectations * To establish strong regional presence through expanding our product and service delivery networks covering wider clienteles * To optimize contribution to the society
* To take care that in creating wealth, the environment is protected and its ecology is well balanced.
Lanka bangle Finance Limited………
The shareholding structure of LBFL consists of Commercial Banks, Investment Bank, Corporate & prominent Industrialists from home & abroad. the current structure is:
LankaBangla Finance went for public issue in 2006 and its shares are listed in both Dhaka Stock Exchange and Chittagong Stock Exchange since 17-October-2006 and 31-October-2006 respectively.
PRODUCT AND SERVICES:
1) DEPOSIT SCHEME:
Term Deposit of LankaBangla:
LankaBangla is authorised by Bangladesh Bank to receive deposit from individual and institution.
Features of Deposit Scheme:
Under LankaBangla Deposit Scheme you can invest your money with full trust & confidence. The salient features are:
* Safe & Secured
* High Return
* Flexible/Diversified Deposit Scheme tailored to your needs * Minimum deposit amount of Tk. 100,000
Lanka bangle Finance Limited………
* Minimum duration---Six Months for individual & institution as directed by Bangladesh Bank * Interest payment periodically (Monthly/Quarterly/Half-Yearly/Annually) as per client choice * No incidental costs
* Premature encashment allowed after completion of minimum duration * Specialized customer service
* Depositor can nominate nominee(s) to withdraw the deposited amount in absence of depositor * Legal guardian can open deposit in the name of minor
* Any Individual/Firm/Corporate Houses are eligible to participate in the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document