No: KRIDL/EMPL/2009-10 Date: 20/11/2009
KRIDL intends to invite applications for the empanelment of Structural Consultants/Firms for a period of One year Consultants/Firms interested in empanelment can obtain application form from the office of the Managing Director, Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore on payment of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only). Non refundable in the form of Demand Draft / Cheque / Cash in favour of the Managing Director, KRIDL, Bangalore. The Technical & Finanaical Bid have to be submitted in a separate covers. The application form can also be downloaded from KRIDL website www.klac.gov.in and application duly filled along with DD of Rs.500/- in favour of the Managing Director KRIDL Bangalore non refundable should be submitted to the office of the Managing Director @ time & date mentioned below. Issue of Application forms from dt:20/11/2009 to 30/11/2009 upto 12.00 hrs. The last Date for Receipt of application form is 30/11/2009 upto 16.00 hrs. For further details, please contact The General Manager Works (North) KRIDL, Bangalore Telephone No:080-22861319.
FORM OF APPLICATION
EMPANELMENT OF STRUCTURAL CONSULTANTS
Name of the firm.
Price of this form is Rs.500/- (Non refundable) for each application.
Contact Persons: Sri. Chikkanargund B.V. DD (Design & Consultancy)
Contact Telephone Nos.: 080 - 22865450
080 - 22867280
Mobile No: 9449863016
The Managing Director,
Karnataka Rural Infrastructure
Bangalore – 560 001.
SUB:- Empanelment Of Structural Consultants.
I/We have read and understood the press notice and the KRIDL web-site Notification about empanelment and instructions to the Applicants. I/We do hereby declare that the information furnished in the Proforma from pages ____ to ___and in the supplementary sheets is correct to the best of my/our knowledge and belief.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
1. Intending Applicants are required to submit their applications with full particulars, giving details about their organisation, experience, technical personnel in their organisation, competence and adequate evidence of their financial standing, etc. in the enclosed form, which will be kept confidential.
2. Empanelment will be considered based on the ability and competence of applicants to do good quality works within the specified time schedule and in close co-ordination with our local project officers/officials.
3. Each page of the application shall be signed. The application shall be signed by person/persons on behalf of the organisation having necessary authorisation /Power of Attorney to do so.
4. If the space in the proforma is insufficient for furnishing full details, such information may be supplemented on separate sheets of paper, stating therein the part of the proforma and serial number. Separate sheets shall be used for each part, and a proper reference with page number must be indicated in the main form of application.
5. Applications containing false and/or inadequate information are liable for rejection.
6. While filling up the application with regard to the list of important projects completed or on hand, the applicants shall include works relating to costing not less than Rs. 25.00lakhs each.
7. The firms shall have worked for Government of Karnataka/ India...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document