SCENARIO SIMULATION 2
GROUP MEMEBER’S NAME:
1. VASUDEVAN MEHGANATHAN
2. CHITRA NADARAJAH (KJC1080273)
3. AMIR LUTFI B MUHD OTHMAN (KJC1010203)
4. SHAFIQAH AFIFAH SAHAT (KJC1050429)
5. LEAYANA AHMAD KAMARUZZAMAN (KJC1110150)
1. Strong Brand Recognition and Recall
2. Krispy Kreme makes it possible for different organizations throughout the community to use their product as a fund raiser. Fund raising program has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. 3. Krispy Kreme has Strong Channel of Distribution. Krispy Kreme is most popular in grocery and convenience stores which gives customers easy access to the product. 4. Employees are better trained.
5. Expanded assortment of offerings at KKD stores including beverages 6. It has a unique brand and variety of freshly made donuts. Wide appeal of signature hot original glazed doughnuts 7. KKD can offer to have customers watch product being made at the donut theater. 8. It has a high capacity to make 4,000 to 10,000 donuts daily. 9. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts prides themselves on high customer satisfaction with fresh qualitydonuts. 10. It offers additional products through businesses acquisitions. 11. Krispy Kreme offers a product that is second to none, with regards to taste, freshness and the finest ingredients. It has a great desire for growth and success of people and company. 12. KKD has great service and innovation.
13. Krispy Kreme has Doughnut machineTechnology. It also has e-commerce which gives owners access to real-time information. 14. KKD has a drive through window for sales.
15. It also has a new fall product line of donut called Spice. 16. It is expanding into Dunkin Donuts territory.
1. Lack of more International locations in the UnitedKingdom, Japan and Spain 2. Manufactures all equipment internally in its Manufacturing and Distribution Department 3. Non-interactive website
4. No online ordering capability
5. Uncertainty of International markets
6. KKD snacks are not healthy (need to consider low-calorie donut) 7. Perishability of product
8. Limited product line (heavy reliance on doughnut sales)
9. Over extended (i.e., Montana Mills acquisition)
10. Pricing in some locations
11. Bad Relations with Franchisees (cost ofequipment, packaging, ingredients etc) 12. No other Stand out Products (Weak Menu)
INTERNAL FACTOR EVALUATION (IFE MATRIX)
|INTERNAL FACTOR EVALUATION (IFE) MATRIX OF KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUT | |Key Internal Factors |Weight |Rating |Weighted Score | |STRENGHTS | |1. Strong Brand Recognition | |0.14 |4 |0.56 | |2. Fundraising program to help non-profit organizations raise funds | |0.08 |4 |0.32 | |3. Strong Channel of Distribution | |0.06 |3 |0.18 | |4. Customers can watch product being made at the donut theatre | |0.05 |3 |0.15 | |5. High customer satisfaction with fresh quality donuts | |0.08 |4 |0.32 | |6. Doughnut machine Technology | | 0.09 |3 3 | 0.27 | |7. Gained Reputation through various fundraising programs...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document