Decision Statement: Should Kraft have waited to launch the coffee pod in Canada until the company received results from the U.S.? Since they did a simultaneous launch, how can Kraft foods alter their marketing strategy to increase sales of the coffee pod?
- Kraft Foods was originally began as a cheese manufacturer in 1903 & has since evolved into North America’s largest food and beverage company
- Had previously been a division of Phillip Morris Companies but became a public company in June 2001
- Operations consist of Kraft Foods North America and Kraft Foods international
- Business is divided into five product categories: beverages, convenience meals, cheese, grocery, and snacks.
- One of the strongest brand portfolios of global consumer packaged goods players
- Strong distribution network and a well-earned reputation for developing innovative new products and food applications
Mission: to achieve leadership in the markets it served, which it pursued by fostering innovation, achieving high product quality, and keeping a close eye on profit margins.
- World leader in coffee sales with 15% of the global market; In... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2010, 03). Kraft Foods Presentation. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 03, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Kraft-Foods-Presentation-302041.html
"Kraft Foods Presentation" StudyMode.com. 03 2010. 03 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Kraft-Foods-Presentation-302041.html>.
"Kraft Foods Presentation." StudyMode.com. 03, 2010. Accessed 03, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Kraft-Foods-Presentation-302041.html.