PRIST SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
PART – A
Answer all the questions(10x2=20)
1. Define Knowledge Management.
Knowledge management (KM) comprises a range of strategies and practices used in an organization to identify, create, represent, distribute, and enable adoption of insights and experiences 2. List various team members in knowledge management system. a. Knowledge manager
b. Project Manager
c. Technology coordinator
e. Knowledge Broker
3. List the success factors in Knowledge Management.
h. Structure,roles and responsibilities
i. Information technology infrastructure and
4. What is the role of knowledge Management officer?
k. Set strategic priorities for knowledge management.
l. Establish a knowledge repository of best practices. m. Gain a commitment from senior executives to support a learning environment. n. Teach information seekers how to ask better and smarter questions. o. Establish a process for managing intellectual assets. p. Obtain customer satisfaction information in near real time. q. Globalize knowledge management.
5. Define tacit knowledge.
Tacit knowledge is the kind of knowledge that is difficult to transfer to another person by means of writing it down or verbalizing it. 6. Write the role of IT in KM.
7. How can knowledge are diffused in an organization.
8. Write any two features of knowledge based business.
The more use knowledge-based offerings,the smarter they get
Knowledge based products and services adjust to changing circumstances
9. State the implications of knowledge management strategy. Knowledge management enables the sharing and codification of tacit knowledge. Knowledge management enables collaboration in...