(See Rule 47)
APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF A MOTOR VEHICLE
(To be made in duplicate if the vehicle is held under an agreement of Hire-Purchase/Lease/Hypothecation and duplicate copy with the endorsement of the Registering Authority to be returned to the Financier simultaneously on Registration of Motor Vehicle)
The Registering Authority.
1. Full Name of the person to be registered as Registered Owner
2. Age of the person to be registered as Registered Owner
3. Permanent Address of the person to be registered as Registered Owner (evidence to be produced)
4. Temporary address of the person to be registered as Registered Owner
5. Name & Address of the Dealer or Manufacturer from whom the vehicle was purchased (Sales Certificate and Certificate of Road worthiness issued by the manufacturer to be enclosed)
6. If Ex-army vehicle or imported vehicle, enclose proof if locally manufactured Trailer/Semi Trailer enclose the approval of design by the State Transport Authority and note the proceedings number and date of approval.
7. Class of Vehicle (If Motor Cycle, whether with or without Gear)
8. The Motor Vehicle is
a. a new vehicle:
b. ex-army vehicle:
c. imported vehicle:
9. Type of Body
10. Type of Vehicle
11. Maker’s Name
12. Month and Year of manufacture
13. Number of cylinders
14. Horse Power
15. Cubic Capacity
16. Maker’s classification or if not known, Wheel Base
17. Chassis Number (affix pencil print)
18. Engine Number
19. Seating Capacity (including driver)
20. Fuel used in the Engine
21. Unladen weight
22. Particulars of previous registration and registered number
23. Colour or Colour of body, wings and front end
I here by declare that the motor vehicle has not been registered in any State in India.
ADDITIONAL PARTICULARS TO BE COMPLETED ONLY IN THE CASE OF TRANSPORT VEHICLES OTHER THAN MOTOR CAB
Cite This Essay
(2011, 03). Khushaldas Advani. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 03, 2011, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Khushaldas-Advani-644763.html
"Khushaldas Advani" StudyMode.com. 03 2011. 03 2011 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Khushaldas-Advani-644763.html>.
"Khushaldas Advani." StudyMode.com. 03, 2011. Accessed 03, 2011. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Khushaldas-Advani-644763.html.