1. Vũ Kim Anh (0951010356)
2. Nguyễn Hồ Thu Thủy (0951010580)
3. Nguyễn Mai Phương (0951010185)
4. Đỗ Thị Thu Hằng (0951010072)
Topic: Marketing strategy of KFC in Viet Nam
I. BACKGROUND INFORMATION
1. KFC Profile
* Brand name: KFC Corporation (also known as Kentucky Chicken) * Foundation: officially founded by Colonel Harland Sanders in 1952 * Genre: A chain of fast food restaurants based in Louisville, Kentucky, United States, mainly sells chicken pieces, wraps, salads and sandwiches. 2. KFC in Vietnam
* Appear in Vietnam market since 12/1997.
* Currently have a total of 80 restaurants in 11 cities of Vietnam. 3. Objectives and Aims
To target the large and growing market for family meals, broadening our menu and offering attractive meal bundles at compelling value. 4. Vision statement
“To build a World Class Organization”.
II. MARKETING STRATEGY – 4P’s
* Combo meal
* Main dish: Material, Chicken, Potato, Cabbage
* Trend: reduce fat.
* Providing different and better taste with hot and spicy version of chicken. d. Packaging
* Used for burgers and snacks.
a. The factors affecting the pricing at KFC in Vietnam
* The features of Vietnam fast-food market
* The competitors
b. The way KFC prices its products
* Different list prices
a. Channel of distribution and planning
* KFC Vietnam franchise contact with Yum! Brands, Inc was signed in 1991. * Initial Planning of Price strategy.
* Currently has about 90 exclusive outlets selling agent in 11 big cities of Vietnam. b. Physical distribution
* The position of each outlet is so convenient for sale.
* Transportation system: KFC continued to experiment with home delivery, online ordering 24/7. * Service:...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document