* ► Kaveri River (1 C, 17 P)
* ► Krishna River (1 C, 6 P)
* ► Palar River (4 P)
A * Amarja * ArkavatiB * Bhadra RiverC * Chakra RiverD * DandavathiG * Gangavalli River * Ghataprabha River * Gurupura RiverH * Hemavati River * HonnuholeK * Kabini River * Kali River (Karnataka) * Kattinakere * Kaveri| K cont. * Kedaka River * Krishna River * Kubja River * Kumaradhara RiverL * Lakshmana TirthaM * Malaprabha River * Mandovi River * Manjira RiverN * Netravati RiverP * Palar River * Panchagangavalli River * Penner River| P cont. * Ponnaiyar RiverS * Sangama, Srirangapatna * Shambavi River * Sharavathi * Shimsha * Souparnika RiverT * Tunga River * Tungabhadra RiverV * Varada * Varahi River * Vedavathi River * Vrishabhavathi River|
* ► Bhavani River (3 P)
A * Amaravathi RiverK * Kabini River * Kudamurutti River| L * Lakshmana TirthaM * Moyar RiverN * Noyyal River| V * Vennaaru River|
B * Bhīma RiverG * Ghataprabha RiverK * Koyna River| M * Malaprabha River * Musi River (India)P * Paleru| P cont. * Panchganga RiverT * Tungabhadra River|
Karnataka Quiz Questions:
1. When did Karnataka acquire its present name?
a) 1 January 1951
b) 15 June 1971
c) 21 August 1991
d) 1 November 1973
2. Which of the following states is to the north of Karnataka? a)Maharashtra
3. Which sea is to the west of Karnataka?
4. Which is the official language of Karnataka?
5. When did the British annex Kanara?
6. Which kingdom in Karnataka did the British annex in 1834? a) Coorg
7. How was Karnataka formerly known?
8. Who was...