Vince Maron Rafael R. Ilustrisimo
BSBA – MM3
- The art or science of government or governing, especially the governing of a political entity, such as a nation, and the administration and control of its internal and external affairs. Everyone seems to talk a lot about politics nowadays since the 2013 election is coming closer.
a. The power to enforce laws, exact obedience, command, determine, or judge. b. One that is invested with this power, especially a government or body of government officials. Marcos who was a dictator has given himself the authority to do whatever he wants.
- Being in compliance with the law; lawful.
Everyone should be aware of the legitimacy of a business before getting in to it.
- The supreme public power within a sovereign political entity. The whole police has sworn to serve the state even with their lives.
- A territory existing as an independent state.
The sovereignty of the Kalayaan group of Islands is one of the main issues in the world today.
6. Stateless nations
- A nationality that is not represented by a state
Scottland is a very rich country even if it is a stateless nation.
- The quality of being just; fairness.
They say that there is actually no justice in this world.
8. Political Realism
- It takes as its assumption that power is (or ought to be) the primary end of political action, whether in the domestic or international arena. Political Realism is the root of all evils in the government.
- The territory of a nation or state; land.
The Philippine Navy’s main duty is to protect our country.
- A group of people living in the same locality and under the same government. The President should consider the whole Filipino community in his every decision.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document