Journal Entry 4 (p. 35)
In this activity, you will experiment with the Creator role. By choosing to take responsibility for your life, you will immediately gain an increased power to achieve your greatest potential.
1. Complete each of the ten sentence stems below. For example, someone might complete the first sentence stem as follows: If I take full responsibility for all of my actions, I will accomplish great things.
1) If I take full responsibility for all of my actions, I will accept the consequences that come along with those actions and move forward so that I can become a more independent person.
2) If I take full responsibility for all of my thoughts, I will think more positive about things because I will understand what I can control and what I can’t.
3) If I take full responsibility for all of my feelings, I will not always second-guess myself of the decisions I make and will not overreact when something does not go the way I intended it to.
4) If I take full responsibility for my education, then I will continue to be successful in my courses which will help me be successful in life.
5) If I take full responsibility for my career, I will choose what field of work I’d like to go into. 6) If I take full responsibility for my relationships, I will choose to keep relations with people who benefit my life in the right way so that I can focus on my priorities.
7) If I take full responsibility for my health, I will do things that help me continue to be healthy so that I can live a long and prosperous life.
8) If I take full responsibility for all that happens to me, I will learn to accept things that I cannot change and be less likely to be surprised or get discouraged when something does not go my way.
9) When I am acting fully responsible for my life, I will be able to focus on what matters and what gets me ahead rather than blaming someone else for my own mistakes.
10) If I were to create...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document