John Richard So Atayde
Joshua Del Moral
Kent Aries Jose
Mrs. Arsenia Santos
(Marketing 6 Professor)
I. Mission and Vision Statement
To inspire and cultivate the human strength of mind – one person, one serve and one neighborhood at a time. It has always been, and will always be, about quality. We’re passionate about ethically sourcing the finest enhanced Rice, giving them with great taste, and improving the lives of people who grow them. We care deeply about all of this; our work is never done.
We see ourselves as a name of rice taste and quality that offers complete package meal (Rice with viand) to customers nationwide through focusing on customer satisfaction with our own flavor and goodness. We envision setting up ready-to-eat facility for which we already have been acquired to accommodate to authentic Filipino food lovers across the country. Our vision is to be a pioneer in providing healthy and high-quality ready to eat rice for all age groups and sections of society.
II. Situation Analysis (SWOT Analysis)
* A complete package meal.
* Emphasized in its unique taste that will enhance the customer’s curiosity. * Eco-friendly.
* Cheaper price with elegant taste.
* Suppressed by bizarre cuisine features that will boost the customer's interest to buy. * Comprises of a pleasant combination of viand and rice blended in one serving saucer. * Very convenient and handy.
* Potentials of negative responses by the kids.
* Prospects of inventive and modern idea that will suit the needs of the customers who intend to buy express set of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Accordingly, it has a probability to gain successive earnings from daybreak to late afternoon since it is serviceable from breakfast to dinner certainly, thus, it is likely to become one of the leading...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document