In 1975, Tony Tan Caktiong and his family opened a Magnolia Ice Cream parlor in Cubao..
Jollibee Foods Corporation is the parent company of Jollibee, a fast-food restaurant chain based in the Philippines.
JOLLIBEE LA UNION 3
Bryan G. Heruela
RM (Restaurant Manager) or TQA (Total Quality Assurance)
ARM 1 (Assistant Restaurant Manager 1) or PQM (Production Quality Manager)
ARM 2 (Assistant Restaurant Manager 2) or SQM (Service Quality Manager)
To be the best tasting QSR. The most endearing brand that has ever been. We will lead in product taste at all times. To provide FSC excellence in every encounter. Happiness in every moment. By year 2020 with over 4,000 stores worldwide, Jollibee is truly a Global Brand.
To serve great tasting food, bringing the joy of eating to everyone GOALS
JFC (Jollibee Foods Corporation) is set achieve its vision of becoming a leading share services organization, creating value to business partners through costumer focus, cost leadership and or organizational excellence-the very same competencies that has brought JFC to this position today. Our mission, vision and strategies cannot be achieved if we are not guided by the principles that have shaped the Jollibee corporate culture and made it a leaving testament to Filipino excellence.
Jollibee Products and Services
* Breakfast Meals
* Rice Meal
* Burgers and Noodles
* Side Dishes
* Kiddie Meals
* Ice Cream and Floats
* Dine in and Take out
* Jolly Party Package
* Drive Thru
* 24 Hours
The 5 Forces Framework
The Threat of Entrant
* Jollibee Foods Corporation expanded the business mostly through organic growth and aggressive acquisitions of prospect competitors.
Bargaining Power of Supply
* JFC have a strong bargaining power over any other quick serving restaurants because it generates larger sales volume and continuous purchasing cycle. JFC can choose among other alternative suppliers which offers lower prices but of the same product standard.
Bargaining Power of Buyer
* Buyers of Jollibee have a strong bargaining power over other quick serving restaurants because the products offered by the company are largely standard and undifferentiated. Buyers can choose a quick serving restaurant that offers high quality products at reasonable cost. Threat of Substitute
* Jollibee infused local food preferences in its menu and adapted to the changing business landscape. Competitive Rivalry
* The rivalry between Jollibee and McDonald’s looks likes no contest. Jollibee concentrates on serving the unique tastes of the Filipino consumer whereas McDonald’s exports largely standardized fare to consumer around the world.
The PEST Framework
* JFC operates as prescribed by the existing rules and regulations of the government. It always maintains safeties when it comes to their food to be served to their customer.
Being conservative help JFC to post profits despite the global economic crisis
* Jollibee hires at least high school graduates to be their crewmembers. * The Jollibee Foundation is partnering with the public and other relief agencies in providing assistance to the natural calamities victims.
* Jollibee is now embracing the modern way in operating the business (the use of MIS (Management Information System) in order to have fast and quality service to their customers. * POS system for cashiering
* credit cards is now acceptable as a payment
* Brand name reputation
* Good marketing skills
* High quality products and services
* Strong management team
* Human resource competencies
* Adequate financial resources