389 Church St
TORONTO, ON, M5B 2E5
Phone: (647) 771 4220.
Energetic individual with communication skills, teamwork skills and the ability to converse in both French and English seeking a full or part-time position with an employer that values a high standard of customer service.
Summary of Qualifications
• Excellent command of the English, French and Swahili languages • Ability to work both independently and in a team setting • Solid administrative and time management skills
• Persistent, patient, and sensitive to customer’s needs and apprehensions • Adapts well to various work environment
• High productivity, multitasking, and able to work under pressure • Self-motivated, enthusiastic, hard-working and responsible • Fast learner and willing to learn
• Proficient MS office skills
Bilingual interviewer Oct 2010 till present
• Conduct surveys over the phone within households in all Canadian provinces. • Probe and listen carefully, in order to get accurate data and statistics on various governmental topics (healthcare, political views, retirement, etc.) and other clients. Results/Achievements:
Started as a household interviewer, my professionalism (High productivity, good quality and excellent attendance) allowed me to progress to a higher position in the Company as a Business to Business interviewer asking for information to financial and purchasing directors of several important industries in order to create a new Canadian economic indicator, the PMI (Purchasing Manager Index).
• Scheduled client arrivals and departures and allocated rooms to guests. • Provided discreet secretarial and reception services.
• Handled customer complaints.
Ontario Secondary School Diploma June 2010
Major Mackenzie High School Richmond...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document