STRATEGIC OPERATION MANAGEMENT
Submitted by: ANALIZA T. CEDILLO
BSBA 4-1 (OM)
Submitted To: Prof Avila
JOHNSON & JOHNSON COMPANY
* The Company supports the United Nations’ Millennium Development Goals to improve the health of mothers and children in developing countries. As a founding sponsor, Johnson & Johnson helps launch the United States’ first free mobile health service, providing health information via text messages for Pregnant women and new mothers.
* They are the world’s sixth-largest consumer health company
* There are the world’s largest and most diverse medical devices and Diagnostics Company.
* They are the world’s fifth-largest biologics company.
* And the world’s eighth-largest pharmaceuticals company
* Johnson & Johnson was a biggest company that caring the world and enduring strength they consistent approaching and to managing they
* They have more than 250 operating companies in 60 countries employing approximately 129,000 people. Our worldwide.
* Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson,126 years more than a century caring. Its start on 1886 with the three brothers, Robert Wood Johnson, James Wood Johnson and Edward Mead Johnson, found Johnson & Johnson in New Brunswick, New Jersey, U.S. 1901, is a Part of its commitment to first aid, Johnson & Johnson publishes the first Aid Manuals, using proven best practices from leading physicians. 1910, James Wood Johnson takes over the leadership of Johnson & Johnson until 1932. The first overseas operating company opens in the United Kingdom was on 1924. And they expand to Mexico and South Africa. On 1932, Robert Wood Johnson II. He begins leadership of Johnson & Johnson. Known as General Johnson, he transforms the Company into a global decentralized Family of Companies. 1963-1973, Under Chairman and CEO Philip B. Hofmann's leadership, operating companies launch new treatments for schizophrenia, family planning and personal care. Also, 1963 marks the last year that JOHNSON'S® Baby Powder is sold in tins.
They announce plans to build our new World Headquarters in New Brunswick, New Jersey, and form a public-private partnership to revitalize the city. 2002, William C. Weldon becomes Chairman and CEO of Johnson & Johnson, only the eighth person to lead the Company since its founding. Under his leadership, the Company enters new therapeutic areas such as HIV/AIDS, and health and wellness. 2011, They celebrates 125 years of caring and looks to the next 125 years of transforming care for patients, consumers and communities around the world. In the year of 2012, Alex Gorsky is appointed Chief Executive Officer of Johnson & Johnson. As only the seventh CEO in our history, he continues a legacy of leadership.
Johnson & Johnson's commitment to innovative health care products has resulted in consistent financial performance. The Company has 29 consecutive years of adjusted earnings increases and 50 consecutive years of dividend increases.
Johnson & Johnson, through its family of companies, employs approximately 129,000 people worldwide and is engaged in the manufacture and sale of a broad range of products in the health care field in many countries of the world. Johnson & Johnson's primary interest, both historically and currently, has been in products related to health and well-being. Johnson & Johnson was organized in the State of New Jersey in 1886.
Johnson & Johnson is organized on the principles of decentralized management. The Executive Committee of Johnson & Johnson is the principal management group responsible for the strategic operations and allocation of resources of the Johnson & Johnson...