* Works with representatives of different departments to discuss issues within their departments. * Helps other departments in recruitment process through collaboration with the consulting agencies and advertisers. * Has to identify & select prospective candidates, interview them & give job offers on behalf of the management. * Responsible for conducting induction programme for the new employees. * Has to take care of collection of market salary information for annual review. * Must update monthly payroll, leave record, etc. of the employees. * Accurately collect facts & statistics to make financial calculations for planning and other uses. * Administers updates and manages HR database.
* Organizational Awareness: The ability to understand and learn the power relationships in one’s own organization or in other organizations (clients, partners, etc.). This includes the ability to identify who the real decision-makers are; the individuals who can influence them; and to predict how new events or situations will affect individuals and groups within the organization.
* Adaptability: The ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations, and with various individuals or groups.
* Communication (Clustered oral communication, written communication & listening skills):Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
* Leadership: An interpersonal influence directed towards the achievement of a goal or goals. *
* Customer Orientation: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers' needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer.
* Negotiation: Explores positions and alternatives to reach outcomes that gain...