Jet Blue Case
“Delighting costumers through happy jetting”
Questions for Discussion
1. Give examples of needs, wants, and demands that JetBlue customers demonstrate, differentiating these three concepts. What are the implications of each for JetBlue’s practices?
* To sit
* Coffee juices and snacks.
* Comfortable sit
* Variety of channels
* Nice and confortable terminal with more security lanes. * Free Wi-Fi
* Legroom and flatter recline position
* Dunkin Donuts coffee
* Leather sits
* LCD entertainment system
* Latest movies and favorite TV show for just $6 dollars. * A terminal with excellent restaurants and stores
* Children’s play zone.
* Work place.
Jet Blue has demonstrated that they are very focus in every costumers needs, wants and demands. Doing all of those practices they are very happy because they have got loyal costumers that even with the Valentine’s Day nightmare, still there. I think that customer’s loyalty have been the best implication that Jet blue has received, due to all their focusing in customer satisfaction, without this Jet Blue may not be alive nowadays.
2. Describe in detail all the facets of JetBlue’s product. What is being exchanged in a JetBlue transaction?
Jet Blue airline start as a very small company, but with a clear and firm strategy to follow and we could see that in their slogan “Delighting costumers through happy jetting” which show us that for them everything is about make costumers satisfaction. They implement a lot of things that others airlines does not have, such as: They implement a 3 inches more in every sit, so now people are able to stretch and cross their legs. Also for they more exigent costumers they have implemented a legroom. They offer variety of beverages and snacks all free. For their entertainment...