ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY: NAGARJUNA NAGAR
REVISED REGULATIONS FOR
FOUR - YEAR B.TECH. DEGREE COURSE
Effective for the batch of students admitted into first year B.Tech. from the academic year 2007-2008.
1. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION:
A candidate seeking admission into First Year of B.Tech. Degree Course should have passed either Intermediate examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects (or any equivalent examination recognized by the Acharya Nagarjuna University) or Diploma in Engineering in the relevant branch conducted by the State Board of Technical Education & Training of Andhra Pradesh (or equivalent Diploma recognized by Acharya Nagarjuna University).
The selection is based on the rank secured by the candidate at the EAMCET / ECET (FDH) examination conducted by A.P. State Council of Higher Education.
The candidate shall also satisfy any other eligibility requirements stipulated by the University and / or the Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
2. BRANCHES OF STUDY:
2.1.The B.Tech. Course is offered in the following branches of study at one or more of the affiliated colleges:
2. Chemical Engineering
3. Civil Engineering
4. Computer Science & Engineering
5. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
6. Electronics & Communication Engineering
7. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
8. Information Technology
9. Mechanical Engineering
2. The first year of study is common to all branches of Engineering except for Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology.
3. DURATION OF THE COURSE AND MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION:
The duration of the Course is four academic years consisting of two semesters in each academic year where as annual pattern is followed for first year....