* The IT department is implementing a new CRM solution to its corporate offices. The hardware currently in use is out of date and will not support the CRM application. The hardware must be replaced prior to deployment. *
* This is an assignment to apply Project Management for replacing hardware to install a new CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system in the corporate offices of an unnamed company. That's all you know about this project. The company isn't identified or how large it is, or how many customers they have, or where they are. Someone at the company would know this information, but you don't from the scenario provided in the syllabus. You are answering the below questions based on the information provided; make sure that you have reviewed the pages within chapter 11 in your text that introduce the concept of project management and all steps involved * Reminder-Allow your week 8 assignment rubric to assist in covering all needed components
* DUE DAY 7
* Post WORD attachment in your Assignments Link.
Resources: Ch. 11 of Essentials of Management Information Systems. See pages 386 to 394 for information on Project Management. This section covers everything you need to know in this assignment. The assignment must follow APA formatting and use proper citations and references. Include citations of the textbook within the paper in addition to providing a reference page
* Write a 1,000- to 1,750-word paper that addresses the following:
* How do the five major variables of project management—scope, time, cost, quality, and risk—relate to this scenario? * What considerations must be applied when selecting projects that deliver the best business value? * What factors that influence project risk? What strategies would you recommend for minimizing this project’s risks?
* Summarize your response by identifying best practices for managing this...