2120 Moses Road Raymond, MS 39154
H: 601-857-2878 OR 769-234-2894
A highly motivated, detailed oriented, organized and dedicated professional worker, strong background in working with children including children with special needs, management skills, families, and co-workers and eager to accept a challenge to make the best of any situation.
Alcorn State University: 1092 ASU Drive Alcorn, MS 39096
Degree: Bachelor of Arts
Major: Vocal Music Education
• Obtained Training in Vocal Techniques.
• Regular attendance in Concert Choir Rehearsal.
• Obtained Training in Vocal Pedagogy.
• Attend regular Recital Hour.
• Attend / Perform During the Recital Hour
• Attend Student Teaching Workshop
Alcorn State University, Student
Vocal Music Education Major
• Ensure that all teaching staff and Education Specialist acquire or obtain credentials as approved by the State of MS • I also perform as a shepherd in “Amahl and the Nights Visitor” • I attend Applied Piano lessons
• Passed the Piano Proficiency Exam
• I sang at the Round Table event for the President at Alcorn State University • Coordinate or provide training to my local church choir
• Coordinate Chorale Events for Choir Day at Church
• Establish agreements that support the provision of services to the Community • Coordinate training for Hospitality during Competitions. • I’ve sang at Weddings for many Friends and Family
• Prom Queen, 2008
• Who’s Who Among American Scholar’s, 2007 • Dean’s List at Alcorn State University • Homecoming Queen, 1998
• President Future Business Leaders of America...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document