"For by Him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by God and for God."
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE (For New Student)
Submitted by admin on Sun, 01/08/2012 - 20:37
Requirements to be submitted in the
Office of the Registrar:
(Enrollees with incomplete requirements will not be encoded)
1. Original High School card (Form 138)
( For Transferee: Original Transcript of Records and
Transfer Credential/ Honorable Dismissal )
2. Original Certificate of Good Moral Character
3. Certification that the Form 137-A has not been sent to any College / University. (For student who did not immediately enroll after graduation from high school) 4. 1 pc 2 x 2 ID picture
5. 1 Long Folder
6. 1 Long mailing envelope w/ stamp worth 8.00
7. 1 Long brown envelope
8. Admission Slip (issued by UMak Admission Office)
9. Advising Slip with properly filled-out class schedule
10. Original & Photo copy of Birth Certificate (NSO Authenticated)
1. Only students who have Certificate of Registration
are considered OFFICIALLY ENROLLED/REGISTERED.
2. No student shall be accepted to section/class where he is not officially enrolled/registered. No credit shall be
given for unofficially registered course/s.
Instructors/Professors should check the COR’s of their students. 3. Changes/s on class schedule/load should be done officially through CHANGE OF MATRICULATION (Please see the schedule)
4. Students may claim their University ID from the
Office of the Registrar (Present your COR and ID receipt)
5. June 13, 2011 – First Day of Classes for the First Semester, Academic Year 2011-2012.
Alliteration refers to the repetition of a consonant sound, at least three times in a sentence. It is often used as a figure of speech in poetry, and even advertisements use alliteration in their tag lines...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document