JAMM Inventory System for Technosam Corporation
Background of Study
This supports updating inventory information for all items, monitoring inventory depletion, and importing and exporting inventory information to and from external systems of record. It serves the needs of shoppers, business managers , site administrators and external line of business systems that interface with commerce server.
Statement of Problems
* Having inventory items in the warehouse which had not idea about * Inventory spreadsheet that was never reporting accurate inventory levels. * Quote a delivery date to a customer only to find out insufficient inventory in stock. * Excessive inventory in stock and unable to move it quickly enough * Not identifying shortages ahead of time.
* Not having enough products in stock to meet customer demand can lead to bad customer relations. * No Transactional Updates
* Delays in manufacturing processes and customer order fulfillment
Statement of Objective
* Flexible configuration that allows for backordering and display of out of stock, Stock keeping Unit(SKU’s) * Transactional Updates.
* Searching, Browsing, reviewing details, inventory search options that include product filtering and assigning inventory conditions. * Prevent shortages and production delays.
* To know how much inventory should keep on hand meeting demand. * Track inventory levels in real time
* To make a smart decisions about when to reorder products. * Optimize warehouse organization.
* Can group similar products together and position popular products in ways that make easier to access when orders come in. * Improves customer-service metrics and fulfillment rates. * No Double Entry of product
* Control on Pricing and Inventory.
* Secured Server and Regular Backup
Scope and limitations