Scope and Delimitation
The scope of our study is for the computer laboratory of the said campus. The study will include Mabini Academy’s network connections and how they work. It is focused on the network management used by the IT staff as a subject for our thesis. The study does not cover any other classrooms or facilities that do not use computer connections. Here are some hints and tips in writing the Scope and Delimitation:
- Indicate the principal variables, locale, timeframe and justification. - To whom you research is directed to?
- What is the subject matter of the study?
- Where the study will take place?
- Indicate the timeframe. State the time coverage of the study. - Don’t forget the limitation. What is the limitation of your study? - What is the incapability of your research?
- Is it beneficial to all? Or to a certain person/institution only?
Computerized Inventory Systems
* Computers and bar codes allow for a more efficient management of inventory levels and provide a clearer view of inventory movement. More businesses are using transactional review systems because computerized systems can link to the point of sale with automatic debiting of inventory occurring in real time when the sale occurs. Inventory software can also link to other business systems to integrate more fully all aspects of the business process.
Read more: Inventory System Definition | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6506466_inventory-system-definition.html#ixzz2In4FZmPY
Inventory is the total amount of goods and/or materials contained in a store or factory at any given time. Store owners need to know the precise number of items on their shelves and storage areas in order to place orders or control losses. Factory managers need to know how many units of their products are available for customer orders. Restaurants need to order more food based on their current supplies and menu needs. All of these business rely on an inventory count to provide answers. The...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document