“INVENTORY CONTROL MEASURES IN INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
WITH REFERENCE TO EDUSYS GLOBAL Pvt.Ltd.”
EXTERNAL GUIDE:- INTERNAL GUIDE:- Mr .Praveen S N
Prof. Sandeep K .Rao (Asst. Manager- HR, Edusys
Global Pvt. Ltd)
Project Title : Inventory Control Measures in Inventory Management
Company Name : Edusys Global Pvt. Ltd.
Profile of the company:
EDUsys Global is a leading Education Training Provider in the Global Market. With offices in the US, Australia, Germany, London, Hong Kong and India, EDUsys is a premier training organization trusted by professionals worldwide. Knowledge enrichment, skill sharpening, and being up to speed are the hallmarks that the industry looks for these days. EDUsys Global plays a key role in fulfilling these objectives.
▪ The term inventory means the value or amount of materials or resource on hand. It includes raw material, work-in-process, finished goods & stores & spares.
▪ Inventory Control is the process by which inventory is measured and regulated according to predetermined norms such as economic lot size for order or production, safety stock, minimum level, maximum level, order level etc.
▪ Inventory control pertains primarily to the administration of established policies, systems & procedures in order to reduce the inventory cost.
Main objective of study-
1. To learn departments in Edusys Global Pvt. Ltd.
2. To learn method involved in inventory management.
3. To know the various costs involved in inventory management.
4. Effect of proper inventory management in pricing of goods.
5. To meet unforeseen future demand due to variation in forecast figures and actual figures....
Please join StudyMode to read the full document