* For optimal sales and stores inventory management processes, you need robust Warehouse inventory functionality for managing your logistics facilities. Support for inventory management helps you record and track materials on the basis of both quantity and value. management functions cover internal warehouse movements and storage. * Using this software we can reduce costs for warehousing, transportation, order fulfillment, and material handling – while improving customer service. * You can significantly improve inventory turns, optimize the flow of goods, and shorten routes within your warehouse or distribution center. Additional benefits of inventory management include improved cash flow, visibility, and decision making. * This software is user friendly and hence easy to use.
* Employees can plan, enter, and document warehouse and internal stock movements by managing goods receipts, goods issues, storage, picking and packing, physical stock transfers, and transfer postings.
Problems In existing system
As we know manual system are quite tedious ,time consuming and less efficient and accurate in comparison to the computerized system. So following are some disadvantages of the old system:
1. Time consuming
2. Less accurate
3. Less efficient
4. Lot of paper work
5. Slow data processing
6. Not user friendly environment
7. Difficult to keep old records
Scope of Proposed System
* The scope of this system is to provide user efficient working environment and more output can be generated through this. This system provides user friendly interface resulting in knowing each and every usability features of the system. * This system helps in tracking records so that past records can be verified through them and one can make decisions based on the past records. This system completes the work in a very less time resulting in less time consumption and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document