Toyota (full name Toyota Motor Corporation) is a world-renowned company of Japanese automobile manufacturer, founded in 1937 by Kiichiro Toyoda. Toyota is headquartered in Toyota, Aichi and Bunkyo Tokyo, Japan.
Vision: Most respected and admired company.
Mission: We deliver outstanding automotive products and services to our customers, and enrich our community, partners and environment. Four core values
_Respect for people
_Continuous improvement and innovation.
Toyota Motor Vietnam (TMV) is a joint venture established in September 1995 with an investment of 89.6 million USD based on the capital contribution of Toyota Motor Corporation Japan (70%), Total company movers and Farm Machinery-VEAM (20%) and kuo Co. Singapore (10%).
Company Name: Toyota Motor Vietnam (TMV)
Slogan: moving forward
Establishment: September 5, 1995
(official openning in October 1996)
Investment capital: $US 89.6 million
- Producing, assembling and selling Toyota vehicles
- Repairing, maintaining and selling Toyota genuine parts
- Exporting auto parts
- Camry, Corolla Altis, Innova, Vios and Fortuner
- Land Cruiser, Hilux, Yaris, Land Cruiser Prado (Imported models)
- Toyota Motor Corporation (70%)
- Vietnam Engine and Agricultural Machinery Corporation – VEAM (20%) - KUO Singapore Pte. Ltd (10%)
Employees: Over 1,500 employees (including seasonal members)
- President: Mr. Yoshihisa Maruta
- Vice President: Mrs. Dang Phan Thu Huong
Production Capacity: 30,000 vehicles/year/2 working shifts
- Headquarter: Phuc Thang Ward, PhucYen Town, Vinh Phuc
Tel: 0211.3 868100 - 12
- Hanoi Branch: 8th floor, ViglaceraTower,
No. 1, Thang Long Avenue, Me Tri, Tu Liem, Hanoi
Tel: 04. 3 5536878 - 98
- Ho Chi Minh Branch: 9th Floor, Centrepoint Building,
106 Nguyen Van Troi, Phu Nhuan Dist
Tel: 08.3 9979300...