1. When someone needs emergency care, time is critical because: a. Production has to continue
b. the victim might fall asleep
c. we miss lunch
d. The chances of successful resuscitation diminish with time
e. irreversible brain damage can occur within minutes
2. How do you identify Arterial bleeding?
3. Describe the steps of reporting a fire?
4. What are the three elements of a fire?
5. What is a workers general duty in the event of a fire? a. run away
b. continue his work
c. inform other and evacuate the building
d. fight the fire if it is small, he/she knows what is burning and he/she has the correct extinguisher
6. How do you operate a fire extinguisher?
7. Where should people go in case of a fire?
b. to the rest room
c. leaving the premises through the fire exits
d. to the assembly point
8. Describe two types of hazardous substances
9. Describe the basic principles of a lifting plan
10. What is the definition of an injury?
11. What is the definition of an illness?
12. What is a hazard?
a. an exotic animal
b. anything that has the potential to cause harm to people or the environment
c. a desert plant
13. What is a risk?
a. a hazard
b. hazard and chance
c. likelihood X hazard
d. likelihood X consequence
d. hazard X consequence
14. List 15 common hazards
15. Accidents happen because of which 3 factors?
a. foolish behavior
b. immediate causes
c. bad habits
e. root causes
f. bad equipment
g. underlying causes
16. Why do you need to investigate accidents and incidents?
17. Outline the initial actions to be taken following a major accident at work
18. The industry affects the environment by which 5 main factors?
19. Design by hand a Tool Box Talk for the following combined activity: Welding of 18 inch pipes at an elevation of 3 meters, in the field (desert) Your lifting equipment shall be a...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document