* Friends can help you in academic matters.
* In studies, it is normal for us to have less understanding in some subjects in university. So, in this context, friends are more important than family. They can teach you, give you more understanding about the subjects. You can have group discussions with your friends in no matter of time and places. Besides that, you can enhance your relationship with them.
* Good friends can lead to a healthy social life.
* In university, we know that there are many challenges that you have to face. If we pick the wrong friends, then you’ll have the result. Family can’t monitor you all the time in university. So, friends make the important role here. You have to choose your friends wisely so that, they can lead you to a healthy social life. If you do wrong, they can give you advice. So, I demand that friends are more important in university.
* Friends can help you when you’re in trouble
* You know, in university we tend to have most probably finance issue. You don’t have money to eat, to photocopy papers, to prepare your assignments. And there, your friends are very important. You can ask them to lend you their money first. And when you have the money back, don’t forget to pay back. Friends can help you when you are in urgent moment. Yes, your parents can also help you when you have no money. But, they seems to have more important thing to do. They have to work and all that. They might probably cannot help you when you in a urgent situation. Here, I repeat that friends are more important than family in university.