13-16 17-20 21-25 26-30 31+
3. How often do you by soft drinks in a week?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8+
4. What’s the most common soft drink do you buy?
5. What size bottle do you usually buy?
6. Do you prefer to buy a bottle or a can?
7. What appeals you to buy the product for the first time?
Packaging name flavour
8. Do you prefer energy soft drinks or normal?
9. What type of price do you normally pay for a soft drink?
10. Would you more likely buy a fizzy or still drink?
Over the course of the week and carrying out investigation I have discovered that many peoples drinking habits when it comes to soft drinks are very similar, and discover that on average people drink/purchase at least five soft drinks in a week. I’ve found out that the most common soft drink that is bought is COCA COLA. I think this might be the most popular soft drink because of their advertising techniques, Coca Cola have advertised themselves well to people of all ages, and is now one of the most world known soft drink in the world. I also discover that the majority of people prefer to buy fizzy drinks rather than still drinks, this is probably because it allows the consumer to gain more energy and will give them a higher sugar level. This allows me to know that when creating a soft drink I will ensure to make it fizzy as it appeals mainly to the target audience that I would be trying to appeal to buy my product.
According to my research I’ve also discovered that †he majority of people prefer to have a bottle drink rather than...