Word limit, formatting and submission information:
Slides must be detailed; however, they should not be cluttered such that the readers cannot determine the contents of the presentation during the stated time.
The slides should contain references that must be in the Harvard format. Tasks must be formatted according to the DISC house style; references must be Harvard format. The slides must not contain any footnotes as they are not used within this module.
Special note on correct citation style
Submitted work will automatically be deemed to have failed the learning outcomes if it is found to contain any of the following:
1. Direct quotes from any published source, presented without the appropriate use of quotation marks and adequate referencing.
2. Paraphrased material from any published source presented without an appropriate citation and reference.
3. Paraphrased material from more than three consecutive sentences in a published source.
Points 1 and 2 are, of course, already explicitly prohibited by the University regulations on plagiarism (which also prohibit copying material from your fellow students or the internet). All suspected cases of plagiarism on this module will be pursued through disciplinary action. Note that the current University penalty for plagiarism and cheating by students is expulsion without credits.
Notes for the Groups
1. The groups will be formed by the module leader during the first week during the workshop sessions.
2. The students are expected to perform in a professional manner.
3. Any conflicts within the group are to be resolved within it. Only in exceptional circumstances will the module leader be drawn upon.
4. When the presentation takes place each member of the group is present.
5. From the observations undertaken during the workshop and the presentation will the learning outcome that comprises Task 1’s marking scheme be assessed. For... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2008, 11). Innovation. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 11, 2008, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Innovation-182427.html
"Innovation" StudyMode.com. 11 2008. 11 2008 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Innovation-182427.html>.
"Innovation." StudyMode.com. 11, 2008. Accessed 11, 2008. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Innovation-182427.html.