2. John kicks the ball and ball does projectile motion with an angle of 53º to horizontal. Its initial velocity is 10 m/s, find the maximum height it can reach, horizontal displacement and total time required for this motion. (sin53º=0, 8 and cos53º=0, 6)
3. The boy drops the ball from a roof of the house which takes 3 seconds to hit the ground. Calculate the velocity before the ball crashes to the ground. (g=10m/s²)
4. John throws the ball straight upward and after 1 second it reaches its maximum height then it does free fall motion which takes 2 seconds. Calculate the maximum height and velocity of the ball before it crashes the ground. (g=10m/s²)
5. An object does free fall motion. It hits the ground after 4 seconds. Calculate the velocity of the object after 3 seconds and before it hits the ground. What can be the height it is thrown?
6. Calculate the velocity of the car which has initial velocity 24m/s and acceleration 3m/s² after 15 second.
7. The car which is initially at rest has an acceleration 7m/s² and travels 20 seconds. Find the distance it covers during this period.
8. An airplane accelerates down a runway at 3.20 m/s2 for 32.8 s until is finally lifts off the ground. Determine the distance traveled before takeoff.
9. Upton Chuck is riding the Giant Drop at Great America. If Upton free falls for 2.6 seconds, what will be his final velocity and how far will he fall?
10. A car starts from rest and accelerates uniformly over a time of 5.21 seconds for a distance of 110 m. Determine the acceleration of the car.
11. A race car accelerates uniformly from 18.5 m/s to 46.1 m/s in 2.47 seconds. Determine the acceleration of the car and the distance traveled.
12. A feather is...